marcusjones23

Summer Ball
Mike Lupica
Progress: 14/244 pages

stormbreaker

Alex rider is the main character, Ian Rider is his Godfather, and they have maid. Alex is a 14 year old boy who is really smart, curious, and young. He goes to school like a normal kid until he finds out that his uncle died in a car crash (he got shot) he wanted to found out what really happened so he did an investigation.

Alex works as a spy and his Team was curious of Herod Sayle. So he went to go check him out and he found out that he did something to the new computers he was making and that he was planning to kill thousands of people because he was bullied at school as a kid. Alex had to find a way to stop him (you have to read the book to find out the end because the book is so good.)

I'm learning that Alex is a super curious person who wants find things out that intrigue him, he found at that his uncle was a spy because he was curious. Now he works as a spy

I would recommend this book for people who like action and suspense books. The author did a great job in writing this book. I'm glad he made other books on this series.